Terms & Conditions
These terms and condition apply between you, the User of this Website (including any subdomains) and MegaTipsters Partnership, the owner and operator of the Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they may affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User, or Users means any third party that access the Website and is not either (i) employed by MegaTipsters Partnership and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to MegaTipsters Partnership and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent, and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of MegaTipsters Partnership, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such Content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by Copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owners prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only: do the following:
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of MegaTipsters Partnership.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interfaces with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectional or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that MegaTipsters Partnership makes available through the Website (the service) is provided ‘as it’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide no warranties (expressed or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. MegaTipsters Partnership is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst MegaTipsters Partnership uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that their personal details and their computers.
- MegaTipsters Partnership accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- MegaTipsters Partnership reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence as applicable (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c)limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law MegaTipsters Partnership accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as profits, income, revenue, anticipated earnings, business contacts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities;
- Loss of corruption of any data, database, or software;
- Any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage
We offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee, limited to any payments received by the Customer within the previous 30 day period.
We may offer refunds on long term subscriptions, if you are thinking of terminating the subscription please contact email@example.com.
There is a 10% admin fee on refunds to cover our set up and termination costs.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Thirds Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provisions of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, that provision or part provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website, you agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
MegaTipsters Partnership details
- MegaTipsters Partnership operates the Website. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org